Oracle Developer with strong java and API development experience needed in Durham, NC
Duration of employment
November 30, 2020
The expertise we’re looking for:
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in architecting, designing, and developing highly scalable distributed data processing systems
- 5 + years of experience in oracle, pl/sq. and proficiency in performance tuning.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in one or more modern Object-Oriented Programming languages (Java, API development)
- 2+ years of development experience in Informatica.
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Stash).
- Experience of Agile development practices and the value they bring to development teams
- Experience in working with global teams, across different time zones
- You have strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks at a given time.
- You are able to own the delivery of discrete units of IT-enabled change, bringing ownership to work you are assigned
- You are innately curious and learning new things is motivating and exciting
- Finances Services experience is required
The Value You Deliver:
- Work with a multi-functional team to understand project objectives, use cases, and systems design requirements.
- Development of original and creative/innovative technical solutions.
- Delivery of high-quality code, with test coverage, following Client standards
- You look beyond individual business requirements considering the overall solution
- You share your knowledge across the team.