.Net GCP Developer
.Net GCP Developer needed in Saint Louis, MO
Saint Louis, MO
Duration of employment
November 30, 2020
Required Skills/Must Have:
- Minimum 7 Years experience in .Net application development
- Google Cloud experience
- Must be able to apply SDLC concept and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications
- Must have a solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Good at handling Unit Testing using JUnit
- Experience in CI-CD tool Jenkin, octopus, and experience in using Bitbucket git
- Knowledge of code quality tool like sonarqube, fortify
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
- Producing detailed design documentation
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in delivering Agile Scrum framework
Principal Duties/Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain active relationships with Product Owner and Business Users to understand business requirements, lead requirement gathering meetings, and review designs with the product owner and business owners.
- Be Responsible for prototyping, developing, and troubleshooting software in the user interface or service layers
- Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability, and the use of best practices
- Participate in collaborative technical discussions that focus on software user experience, design, architecture, and development
- Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub-features, which utilizes the latest Front end and Backend development technologies
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Perform production support, troubleshoot production issues, analyze the root cause of the issues, and fix them.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with other systems analysts, engineers, programmers, and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Design, develop, and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Conduct technical reviews with other programmers, technologists, and technicians, and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Report any issues with the client stakeholders and Client leadership