.NET Developer needed in NYC, NY
Duration of employment
November 30, 2020
- Years of experience: 4-6
- Education: Minimum bachelor's degree (computer science or related preferred)
- Technology stack: VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server (2005-2014), SSRS, XML, XSD, and IIS.
- Knowledge using: Third-party controls, Webservices, TFS, JIRA
- Familiar with: Apache, PHP, Java, and Oracle.
- Capabilities: Should have migrated applications including technologies in .NET and SQL Server.
- Responsible for Design, Development, Testing, and application using VB.Net, C#, TFS, MSSQL Server, MSSQL Reporting Service, SQL, and other related components.
- Technical support for activities related to the design, development, and support of the State Laboratory Information System; and work with key laboratory personnel through the system development life cycle.
- Responsible for design, development, maintenance of the Application and Database servers for SLIS-BTB (Isolation), SLIS-HIV, SLIS-LRNB, and SLIS-BTB LEAD.
- Responsible for installing MSSQL Reporting Service and Integrating reports with the application.
- Manage Development Schema (MSSQL 2014 & 2017), tables, views, Stored Procedures, triggers, functions, SSIS, DTS package scheduling, Index Fragmenting.
- Responsible for the transmission of specimen results to the SLI's Electronic Lab Reporting system.
- Responsible to install and deploy the SLIS-BTB (Isolation), SLIS-LRNB, SLIS-HIV, and SLIS-BTB LEAD applications on client machines.
- Responsible to integrate Intermec bar printers with all BtB LIM'S applications to print bar code labels.
- Responsible to integrate lab instruments to extract the specimen results and transfer them to BtB LIMS applications.