Power BI Engineer
Power BI Engineer with Rest API experience needed in West Lake Hills, TX
West Lake Hills, TX
Duration of employment
November 30, 2020
The Expertise You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology with a minimum of 5-7 year of work experience
- Advanced knowledge & “hands-on” experience on Power BI and other Microsoft Power Platforms like Power Apps/Power Automate
- Advanced knowledge & “hands-on” experience on Power BI DAX
- Experience in developing Azure PaaS services compute solution (API apps, Web Apps, Event/Message-based solutions), IAAS, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure SQL, Azure Storage, Queues, and Service Bus.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge & experience with SQL and a good understanding of Data warehousing and Relational database concepts & technologies
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge & experience with scripting languages PowerShell scripting/Shell script/Python
- Exposure to Snowflake Cloud Datawarehouse
- Exposure to Agile methodology
The Skills You Bring:
- Ability to build a central dashboard in Power BI to manage/monitor farm of Power BI gateways /monitoring/alert mechanisms etc
- Experience in working with Power BI and Snowflake in Direct Query mode
- Experience with building custom visuals in Power BI using Custom visual SDK/Typescript/React/Angular JS/Node JS
- Experience with developing Power BI embedded applications
- Strong experience knowledge in DAX
- Ability to present data through “visual stories”.
- Strong analytical, presentation, and leadership skills
- Data Analysis using SQL on data sources
- Ability to work and collaborate in a globally dispersed organization
- Strong project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain multiple, competing priorities.
- Strong desire to learn and develop additional skills and expertise over time, as well as drive process improvement
- Adaptable, flexible, and thrive in a changing, dynamic environment
- Highly motivated, proactive, self-starter and works well with minimal direction
The Value You Deliver :
- Applying your past experiences and help set up & establish a well-governed, secure, scalable, and highly performing Power BI foundation that can be demonstrated across the enterprise and to advocate for standard methodologies
- Looking for Continuous process improvement possibilities with an "automate first" approach
- Digging into the details and understanding unique technical and business processes.
- Assisting with development and delivery of product vision, strategy, systems, and operational processes